We have a broad understanding of financial markets with particular reference to capital markets and debt capital markets, initial public offerings, listing procedures, structured finance, regulatory, investment services and collective asset management.
The Firm provides professional assistance on:
- issuances of both equity and debt financial instruments;
- listing on regulated markets, private placements, public tender offers, initial and secondary public offering;
- structured finance and securitisation.
The Firm provides regulatory advice to intermediaries on:
- investment services;
- collective asset management;
- organisation and structuring of distribution networks;
- derivatives and financial guarantees;
- market abuse and anti-money laundering;
- establishment of branches and subsidiaries, cross border services, enrolment of new intermediaries and applications for authorisations;
- relations with supervisory authorities.