The Firm is strongly present in the field of litigation applying the special expertise gained in financial markets, banking, regulatory and insurance when assisting intermediaries on disputes against their clients.
The major fields of intervention concern disputes:
- on the provision of investment services (bonds in default, individual portfolio management, derivatives, structured products, execution of orders and online trading, placements);
- of principals against their distribution network (financial advisers (“promotori finanziari”), financial agents (“agenti in attività finanziaria”), credit brokers (“mediatori creditizi”), insurance brokers and agents);
- on illicit activities of financial advisers or, in any case, of agents, subagents or auxiliary staff of the intermediaries;
- on the provision of banking services;
- on usury and compound interest;
- on insurance policies and insurance financial products.
Furthermore, the Firm provides assistance to its Clients in arbitration procedures, and in several alternative dispute resolution procedures provided for in the applicable legislation (Banking and Financial Arbitrator, Ombudsman, Financial Dispute Arbitrator).