Zitiello e Associati practices in the financial market sector by virtue of its highly specialised skills deriving from the experience gained by its members over a period of more than 15 years.
Our idea of the financial market is broad and encompasses capital and debt market, issuers, public offers, listed companies, structured fi- nance, financial intermediation, investment services and asset management. Zitiello e Associati provides assistance in connection with:
- transactions involving issuance of equity and debt instruments, li- stings of financial instruments on regulated markets, private placements, sale and/or exchange offers
- structured finance transactions, securitization transactions and bank financing transactions for both institutional and corporate clients.
The firm has a strong advisory practice to intermediaries in the fields of:
- investment services
- management of collective schemes
- organization and structuring of sales network of investment brokers
- derivative financial securities, ISDA transactions, financial guarantees
- market abuse, anti-money laundering
- special projects such as setting up entities, transfers of lines of busi- ness, mergers and acquisitions, applications for authorizations with the va- rious competent authorities.
Zitiello e Associati also assists trust companies, dealing with matters regarding trust agreements, fiduciary registration and trusts.
The firm provides assistance to intermediaries in the fields of:
- banking services and payment services
- banking contracts, consumers credit, leasing, factoring, transparency
- usury, distribution and door to door selling of banking and finance products
- organisation and structuring of sales networks of credit brokers and finance agents.
The firm has a strong advisory practice in the field of insurance law with particular respect to:
- insurance products such as unit linked, index linked, capitalization contracts
- structuring and issue of new products
- drafting of prospectuses and offering documents
- distribution of insurance products, agency agreements, distribution agreements, collaboration agreements.
In strict connection with its specialisation in financial market law, Zitiello e Associati provides intermediaries with assistance in the event of litigation.
The areas of litigation in which the firm provides assistance are:
- disputes with clients stemming from the provision of investment services (disputes regarding bond defaults, actions relating to claims of bad management, cases regarding derivative financial instruments)
- litigation between intermediaries and sales networks (tide agents, finance agents and brokers, insurance agents and brokers)
- litigation arising out of the unlawful conduct of tide agents and/or others working in an auxiliary capacity on behalf of intermediaries
- litigation in connection with banking services and insurance products.